PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
We are a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. We’re headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed all across the US. Help us reimagine payments!
We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Go Services Engineer to join our team, reporting to the Go Services Manager and will own a set of services.
What you’ll own and be responsible for:
- Serious experience in breaking apart monoliths and creating services
- Should be completely at home in the AWS ecosystem
- Work with existing (Ruby) service teams to promote solid service design
- Work with DevOps to ensure best practices are put into place and followed
- Design and implement services in Go
- Help build a team to develop services in Go
- 5+ years experience working with services and related technologies
- Must be able to design, write and deploy a high-performance service in Go from scratch
- Proficiency with Kubernetes, CI/CD, Docker
- Fluency in reading Ruby/Rails a plus
Location: Flexible/Remote (US)
Travel: Twice a year to headquarters (COVID-19 permitting)
- Great compensation package plus extensive benefits
- Remote working opportunity
- Fast-paced and professional work culture
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Team outings and events when permitted
Salary Range: $150,000 - $175,000
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.