We use a modern tech stack: React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and Golang.
Our mission is to eliminate waste from manufacturing. Oden provides efficiency for manufacturers through its factory analytics platform and we’re looking for a Software Engineer, focused on the Frontend, to help us grow our product to meet the new needs of our users on the factory floor.
As a Software Engineer on the Product Engineering team you will collaborate with your teammates - Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, Data Scientists - to build web applications that bring our customers the information they need in the right way, at the right time. Oden Product Engineers help Factory Operations teams ensure they’re meeting their production targets, quickly solve stoppages, and prevent costly and environmentally wasteful scrap. They help our customers' Engineers investigate the root causes of inefficient production and leverage historical data to optimize their manufacturing processes.
In this role you will:
- Help drive product delivery by implementing new features and prototypes using the best tools for the problems at hand. Most often you’ll build on our prior art: React SPAs and the GraphQL Golang APIs that back them
- Work with the product and customer success teams to understand our users’ problems, and identify solutions
What We're Looking For:
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment with engineers, and non-technical teammates and stakeholders
- Experience designing and interacting with REST and/or GraphQL APIs; interest or experience with Backend development a plus!
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact on the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
- A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites heavy industrial equipment and sensors with big data analytics, machine learning, and visualization.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
- Backing by world leaders of both industry and tech that will ensure long-term growth and development for us.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.