At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for Full-stack developer willing to grow in an international environment (multiple teams) who is especially interested in developing SDM600 Monitoring System.
Between the high-voltage wires, and pressurized pipes, of a modern utility lies a second, equally important, network. Snaking fiber-optic cables connect SCADA systems that monitor and manage the product delivery, but visualising this second network requires a new breed of management tool – the SDM600.
- Be responsible for evolution of front-end application with the strong focus on User Experience.
- Cooperate with UX Design Team apply best practices in the User Interface design.
- Designing and development of IoT based solution using .NET and modern front end technologies.
- Working in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common team goal.
- BSc or MSc degree in the Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency in Front-end development (2+ years).
- Knowledge of modern trends in the User Interface design and implementation using Web-based technologies e.g. ReactJS, Angular, - - Bootstrap / Material.io. Familiarity with Silverlight would be a plus.
- Strong focus on UI / UX design.
- Experience in .NET technology stack: C#, SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Efficiency in writing SQL queries (MS SQL and Oracle).
- Experience in at least one cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP) is a plus.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.