Hi, we’re Donut 🍩
- Say no to idle money. If you've ever wondered why you get 0.1% interest at your bank even though banks are worth billions, we're here to change that.
- We believe the future is open finance. Community-driven financial applications are reinventing personal finance, offering up to 10% interest and newer use cases that are far superior to traditional banks.
- Our traction is standout. We already have 20,000+ users and have seen 50%+ monthly growth rates since we launched.
- We've raised $3.8M by the backers of N26. We're backed by savvy FinTech and DeFi investors including Redalpine, InVentures, Robot Ventures (Robert Leshner, CEO Compound), Tiny VC & Entrepreneur First.
Your mission 🚀
We're looking for a Head of Product to help us build the most accessible onramp to decentralised financial instruments. As our first product hire, you will work closely with the CEO to shape, drive and manage our product roadmap. If you are looking for a role where you can bring a hands-on, fast-development cycle style to the product and engineering teams to influence both the company culture and product experience, read on.
The role 📝
- Own our product strategy and roadmap. You will be responsible to come up with a multi-year product plan derived from our company vision
- Spearhead the product lifecycle from idea (conceptualise, prototype, document) to release (develop, test, market, prepare) to live support (triage, measure). Rinse and repeat!
- Problem analysis and prioritisation: taking complex and ambiguous product problems and structuring these effectively. This includes clearly defining the problem space, the impact of the problem and the trade-offs made in making prioritisation decisions
- Execute against the product roadmap. You will set the quality bar for our work across product, design, and engineering. You’ll drive new feature development from start to finish
- Lead the charge in building and scaling the Product management team and discipline
- Drive partnerships both inside and outside of the Product organisation, including with key strategic financial partners outside of Donut
What we’re looking for 🔎
- Good vibes—you’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there
- Demonstrable experience building and leading product and engineering teams
- A bias towards faster decision making over analysis-paralysis: learn quick, adjust needs if showing promise, fail fast if necessary. - - - - Taking risks and gut feel is valued!
- Performed as a Product Director or equivalent for at least 2 years in a fast-paced environment (ideally a scale-up/start-up)
- 5+ years in product development
- A technical background (i.e. a degree in Computer Science or a related field)
Our offer ⭐
- Highly competitive salary and equity. We look for the best and pay accordingly
- Donut Cribs—$1000 towards your perfect home office setup
- By joining Donut as an early employee, you have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of our most valuable, user-facing asset—the Donut iOS and Android app
- Remote flexibility—we’re based out of co-working spaces in LA, Berlin and London; you can work from anywhere. We try to meet up every few weeks to maintain that personal touch
- We will sponsor outstanding EU candidates wanting to move to the US midterm
How to apply 👋
We hate long, drawn-out processes—an application with us usually takes 2 weeks from start to finish! To apply please:
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject field of the e-mail please write the following: I am the best Head of Product for Donut 💪
- We'll reach out with the next steps ASAP
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.