Senior Android Developer
Published on Sun, 16 Apr 2023 09:38 UTC
(44 days ago)
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 400 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
As an Android Developer you are responsible for developing apps that make people feel engaged. Create state-of-the-art mobile applications for our international clients.
You will be involved in projects from the ideation stage until final delivery and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with your international, interdisciplinary team. With advanced experience in Android development, a passion for innovative UX solutions and design understanding, you'll have a great time at LOOP!
- Experience with mobile development, familiar with Git, basic knowledge of backend technologies.
- Advanced experience with Android (Java & Kotlin) development with Android Studio.
- Experience with Progressive Web App development (React Native) is a plus.
- A thirst for knowledge to learn new technologies.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a thirst for knowledge.
- Enjoyment of interesting challenges and problem-solving.
- Love to work with international clients and within an international team.
- Strong team player and willingness to work closely with the agencies organizational and design team.
- Significant responsibility for the technical conception of mobile projects to achieve exceptional, innovative results.
- Responsibility for technical quality assurance for each project.
- Ability to keep track of own projects, timings and needed resources in all situations.
- Ability to flourish in a hands-on culture and know when your team needs support.
- Good English language skills.
At LOOP you can choose between a 5-day or a 4-day workweek – and have the freedom to switch between these models twice a year.
Free Sports and Fitness
Yoga, fitness, climbing, tennis and more. LOOP covers the costs and gives you access to fitness studios and sports facilities across Austria or Germany.
We don’t believe there can be enough time to recharge, that’s why all our team members get +20% vacation days per year, we call it Sunny Hours.
4000+ m² Office Space
Our loft space is part of our identity. An ideal environment for working, collaborating and finding inspiration — with an additional 600m² film- and photo studio.
100% Hybrid Work
Home office or LOOP office space? It’s your choice every day, and you don’t even need approval. In addition, most of our jobs are available as remote jobs.
International and Diverse
Team members from 40+ different nationalities in 7 locations, English as main language and a 55% female leadership quota.
And much more
Language Courses, Visa Support, LOOP.Horizon workshops and trainings, Klimaticket Contribution, Audiobook Library, Headspace App Subscription, etc.
So, if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a position as an iOS Developer in Salzburg, Vienna or Berlin. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.
If you think there is something wrong with this job ad or if you think that it might violate our terms and conditions then please contact us on