As Android Developer at the Sports Product Studio in Manchester, you'll work on Bally's industry leading North American sports betting and sports entertainment brands. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for designing the architecture and implementing Android applications for clients. You will be involved in the full project life cycle, from product design sprints, estimates to technical design, implementation, and support. You will Work closely with the team throughout the entire project life cycle from the initial proposal stage, delivery, release and subsequent updates.
You will be expected to hit the targets to ensure delivery meets, or exceeds the project plan while ensuring the quality is maintained at a very high standard. You may also be required to work on existing projects, and you will need to use your skills and experience to up skill quickly.
Reporting to the Head of Native Apps, keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process. You will also be able to communicate effectively with different team members across the company to ensure that the solutions developed match the client's requirements.
- Commercial experience in Android with Java and Kotlin
- Strong knowledge Gradle
- Experience of CI and CD tools, ideally TeamCity but others also useful
- Demonstrable apps you’ve worked on
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Any iOS experience is also useful
- Source Control using Git
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays increasing with years of service
- Flexible/ Hybrid Working
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance Based Bonus
- Homeworking Allowance to do up your home office
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Virgin Tribe Membership
- Learning and Development programs
- Wellness Incentives
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.