Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote
- Working on the latest tech for the Insurtech Market Leader
At CoverGo, our mission is to help insurance companies and banks to make insurance 100% digital, to better serve their customers.
- We are the leading provider of cutting-edge technology to the insurance industry
- We’re also the winner of the insurtech of the year in all of Asia in 2021 and other awards globally
- We work with enterprise clients such as AXA, MSIG, DBS, Fubon, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We're an international, diverse team with over 20 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. We plan to expand to the US and other markets in the upcoming months
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 2000% since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Engineering to lead and oversee our talented teams of backend and frontend developers. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in C#, Vue.js, DDD, microservices, Mongo, GraphQL, and ASP.Net, as well as a good and practical understanding of the insurance industry.
What You Will Do
- Lead, manage, and motivate the engineering team to deliver high-quality software solutions on time and on budget
- Implement and maintain best practices in software development, such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and code reviews, design, code and architecture guidelines
- Work closely with the product and architecture teams to understand and prioritize customer needs
- Ensure the stability and scalability of our technology stack, including but not limited to C#, Vue.js, DDD, microservices, Event Sourcing, CQRS, Mongo, GraphQL, ASP.Net, Hexagonial and Even-Driven architecture
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in the software engineering and insurance industries, and evaluate their potential impact on the company
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- At least 10 years of professional experience in software engineering, with a focus on the insurance industry
- At least 3 years of working in an insurance domain, ideally an InsurTech
- Proven experience leading and managing teams of software developers
- Strong technical skills in C#, Vue.js, DDD, microservices, Mongo, GraphQL, and ASP.Net
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- A passion for delivering high-quality software solutions that meet customer needs
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary: Up to 5,000 USD/Month
- Fully remote employment. Work from anywhere and/or from one of our physical offices in Vietnam, Singapore or Hong Kong occasionally.
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid annual leave.
- Employee stock options
- Performance Bonus
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and Development Plan
Covergo Company Video
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.