Lead Full Stack Developer (SFIA5)
Published on Thu, 13 Apr 2023 08:12 UTC
(47 days ago)
Zaizi is looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer with solid technology skills, who are also passionate about improving outcomes and the user experience.
You will be confident in your own skills with a proven track record of delivering high quality software in demanding environments. You will be passionate about new technologies and keen to share it across the organisation.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly and innovative. We seek bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you'll fit right in!
This role is remote for the foreseeable future with onsite client working where required and occasional travel to head office in London for workshops/meetings.
These are the expected objectives for this role:
- Build end-to-end solutions within a highly secure environment
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined Agile/Scrum team
- Contributing to the support of multiple live systems (supporting the code and infrastructure)
- Working with other skilled professionals to improve the Zaizi knowledge base
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Working with Solution Architects and Delivery Managers to define designs and refine product backlogs
- Backend skills (PHP, Active Directory, Swagger, Postman)
- CI/CD automation
- Git (e.g. GitHub or GitLab)
- DevOps skills (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Team leadership and mentoring experience
- Good knowledge of security best practises and experience automating/implementing them (e.g. Kubernetes security groups, mutual authentication, HTTP security headers, etc ...)
- Agile, Scrum
- Continuous improvement
- Can work with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills in customer-facing projects
- Integrity / honesty
You don’t meet all the requirements?
Studies show that women and black, Asian and minority ethnic people are less likely to apply for a job unless they meet every qualification. So if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we’d love you to still apply. You might just be the perfect person for this role, or another role here at Zaizi.
Zaizi works with UK Central Government departments on a range of projects. To be able to work on our customer projects, employees must be Security Cleared to a standard acceptable to our Government customers. Due to this restriction we can currently only recruit candidates who have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship and who have lived in the UK for the last 5+ years continuously.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA medical insurance
- Workplace Pension 5% employer contribution
- Group Life Assurance
- 5 days a year for approved Training
- WFH equipment allowance
- Buy / Sell Holiday
- 2 days paid volunteering days
- Flexible working
- Work on exciting projects - make a difference
- Empowered to make decisions
- Encouraged to fail fast and learn quickly
As we have a strong Internal Recruitment Function-We are not working with recruitment agencies.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.
If you think there is something wrong with this job ad or if you think that it might violate our terms and conditions then please contact us on