Published on Thu, 13 Apr 2023 06:50 UTC
(47 days ago)
We are a small, mid-stage startup in the US Spirits industry helping suppliers and distributors optimize sales from executive-level commercial strategy to on-the-ground empowerment of sales reps in the field. Enabled by our robust data platform and cutting-edge SaaS product, we are light-years ahead of the industry and have proven to be disruptive.
Our company is a great fit for people who:
- Have a need (not just a desire) for consistent personal and professional growth
- Can work largely independently but know when to ask for help
- Want to contribute heavily, take on responsibility, and solve hard problems
- Can work within an engineering environment with high-scale complex data, an inherently complex business problem, and a complex product
Externally, we are a fairly private company. Internally, we have a high-capability, low-ego team of 10+ great people and a culture built on hard work and collective success. We are fully remote and hire across the US. We get together a few times a year and play games together at the end of the work day. Our engineering team is currently 3 Data Engineers, CTO, 2 Software Engineers, and a Product Designer. Mentoring and career coaching is built into employment.
You will work closely with the CTO, other engineers, and designers to build and improve experiences in our flagship SaaS product. We are looking for someone who has:
- Smart & dependable with a positive attitude
- At least 2 years of relevant development experience
- A need to grow and learn new things
You do not need to have experience with the technologies we currently work (we assume you can pick them up). Our current stack includes:
- Front end: React / TypeScript
- API: Ruby / Rails (some python)
- Data: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Ops: Heroku, AWS, Terraform, Docker
If you are interested and think this may be a fit for you, please reach out! The first interview is a conversation with the CTO to learn about you, tell you about our company and the role, and see if there might be a fit from a high level.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.
If you think there is something wrong with this job ad or if you think that it might violate our terms and conditions then please contact us on