Team Lead - Cloud Data Engineering
Published on Sun, 26 Feb 2023 08:57 UTC
(27 days ago)
Why this role?
As Team Lead you'll mentor and manage a team of highly talented engineers. As a Tech Lead you'll work directly with our vast portfolio of customers to deliver bespoke and industry leading data solutions that make a real difference to their day to day operations.
Salary for this role is up to £120,000 per annum.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer sponsorship for this position at this time.
A Little About Us
We are the largest Google Cloud-only System Integrator in Europe, with offices in the UK, Germany and Romania. We have over fifteen years of experience working with innovators, seeking to leverage the power of Google Cloud and deliver impactful business outcomes.
We’re obsessed with delivering extraordinary experiences for our customers, colleagues and partners. We strive for greatness by delivering digital transformation for brands in weeks, not months or years. We build lasting relationships with customers who share our passion for making great ideas happen, through guidance, ingenuity and support.
The Right Person
Are you familiar with public cloud, AWS, Azure or GCP?
Do you want to work solely on GCP in your next role?
We might already be looking for you! Are you…
- Consultancy focussed!
- A passionate line manager and project delivery oriented.
- Experienced used Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in your previous roles.
- Or similarly Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure - We will train and invest in your GCP training!
- Experienced in Python, able to peer review, problem solve and get the job done.
- Experienced in SQL and understand various tech around databases, data warehousing and big data.
- Equipped with the ability to adjust your communication style to your audience.
- Knowledgeable on the end-to-end ETL life cycle of data pipelines in large enterprise settings.
- A strong communicator, with the skills to explain complex solutions to external or internal customers in a clear and concise manner
- 25 days annual leave, with an additional 1 day added for each year served for the first 3 years (for a maximum of 28 days after 3 years)
- Holiday buy back scheme (up to 4 additional days per year)
- Work from Anywhere policy. You can work from anywhere abroad for up to 30 working days (subject to government agreements)
- 4 x basic salary life assurance
- 4% contributory pension and Appsbroker pays in 4% as well
- Opportunity to join our Vitality Private Health Insurance scheme (Appsbroker will cover the premium for yourself only, dependants can be added at a cost)
- Opportunity for flexible working and work from home
- Opportunity to join our Electric car lease scheme
- Opportunity to join our Bike to Work scheme
- Volunteer days
- Employee recognition rewards through Bonusly
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Please review our Privacy statement; https://www.appsbroker.com/privacy-policy
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.
If you think there is something wrong with this job ad or if you think that it might violate our terms and conditions then please contact us on