You are able to demonstrate strength and capabilities in frontend technologies and are aspiring to learn and grow to become a full stack developer. You are a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
About the role
You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our SaaS platform and its integrations.
You will be focused on delivery of assigned tasks and designing solutions for well-defined stories. You will work with other developers, Product Managers and Quality Assurance analysts throughout the software development life cycle while being a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
As a Software Developer you will be involved in new feature development and maintenance of our Platform written in TypeScript & AngularJS/Angular on the front-end and Django & DRF in the back end. You will participate in Production Support rotations and resolve customer issues.
Will you help to provide clean water to schools in Mexico? To find a better solution to protect astronauts? To invent the next multi-billion market breakthrough? At Wazoku, that’s exactly what we achieve as we; change the world, one idea at a time.
We do this through our enterprise innovation platform that help organisations to find that one person who has that one idea wherever they are to solve their smallest to biggest problems to generate solutions that truly change the world. We work with Global 2000 organisations from the likes of NASA to Nissan and GSK, helping them discover new products and services, continuous improvements, but also ways to sustain our planet.
Wouldn’t you want to be part of this? To be involved in a new breakthrough idea that helped change the world into a better place? If so – we would love to hear from you!
- Good grasp of general web principals including web performance, security, responsive design & mobile constraints.
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of software testing techniques such as unit, integration, and automated browser testing
- Proficient in client-side frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Experience with Android/iOS App development
- Knowledge of UI design and CSS is advantageous
- Experience in backend technologies is advantageous
Although we work hard, we also recognise the importance of maintaining a proper integration of work/life priorities and providing a culture that encourages creativity and productivity. Our benefits include:
- Flexible holiday policy that recognises employees are best able to determine when and how often they need to take time off to recharge their batteries, while still meeting their performance objectives
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Excellent Parental leave policies to support our working parents through all stages of their life and careers, including 26 weeks maternity and adoption leave, and 8 weeks paternity leave.
- Flexible working including hybrid working and flexible hours (to be agree with management)
- December one week shut down over the holiday period
- Company Pension scheme we match up to 5%
- Complimentary Mental health service – We are partnered with InsideOut, an on-demand mental health platform, dedicated to breaking down social stigma and opening up the mental health conversation. Everyone has mental health and we couldn't support their mission more. Employees can join at any time
- Social Events – Including company offsites, summer & Christmas parties, charity engagement and more
- Great vouchers and offers through our Thanks Ben platform
- £30 per month to spend on your own personal Health and Wellbeing
- Birthday Day Off
- 10 days paid sick leave per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – £1,000 bonus for every person you successfully refer
- Anniversary bonuses
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.