Skills: GraphQL, MongoDB, React
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our early, growing team. It is a great opportunity to join a company that can have a material impact on fighting climate change.
As an engineering team, we strive to design and build systems that are reliable, scalable, and maintainable. Some of the traits that we promote within the team are ownership, curiosity, transparency, and a strong writing culture. As an early team member, you will be expected to help shape our product direction and to strengthen our engineering culture.
You will collaborate closely with product managers, software engineers, designers, data scientists and engineers, and sustainability experts to ship products that create value and solve problems for our customers.
Our frontend stack consists of React, GraphQL (Apollo), Material UI.
What you will work on
- Lead frontend engineering for a product that automatically finds decarbonization solutions for our customers, and helps them track progress toward their net-zero targets.
- Collaborate with other product squads to build visualizations that our customers use to measure, slice and dice, and report on their emissions.
- Promote software engineering best practices across the engineering team.
- You have 7+ years of experience in product engineering roles.
- You have built and shipped products that delight customers.
- You have a strong product mindset, and enjoy working cross-functionally.
- You are a quick learner and are able to pick up new technologies as needed.
- You have designed and built high-performance and reusables React components.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy mentoring others: you provide meaningful code reviews, and introduce and promote best practices across the team.
Bonus points if
- You have experience building user interfaces for data-intensive applications.
- You have experience working with Typescript and visualization libraries.
- You have worked with MongoDB or other non-relational databases.
- You have experience working with GraphQL.
- You have built a design system/component-library in React
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.