Join Hometrack, part of Zoopla, and help us reimagine the property industry!
Hometrack delivers the market leading valuation service to lenders and brokers across the property technology and financial technology industries. Our key commercial and go to market segment is in financial services, primarily mortgage lenders, including 9 of the top 10 mortgage providers.
Founded in the UK in 1999, we made our name with our market-leading Automated Valuation Model (AVM). We now deliver more than 50 million automated valuations each year. Our vision is to digitise the entire home owning and buying experience.
Over the past two years, we’ve doubled our team and began to create a new suite of products that are already delivering results for our estate agents / housebuilders.
Our salaries and bonuses are competitive, and our exceptional employee benefits are rated 4.4/5 on review sites.
Summary of Role
The Software Engineer is responsible for design and delivery of product software and data-centric components across the entire Hometrack platform, as well as improving product capabilities and providing increasing value to Hometrack clients. They will have a strong willingness to learn and to remain up to date with new development techniques.
What we’re looking for in Hometrack Software Engineers
Experience of the following:
- Designing, implementing and deploying cutting-edge software components for product and client requirements as part of the full software and DevOps lifecycles
- Software development in line with best practices, including performing code reviews, and unit and integration tests
- Working as part of an agile team alongside quality, platform and customer support, to ensure that value and time to market delivery is at the heart of product development
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- REST APIs, web-based solutions and cloud systems, as well as modern source code control systems and CI/CD practices
Our Tech Stack
- Our tech stack is primarily Microsoft-centric, in particular .NET C# and SQL Server, hosted on the Azure Cloud platform
We take diversity and inclusion seriously, and to succeed here, you must too. All qualified applicants will be considered, without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability, health, qualifications, or time unemployed.
Zoopla is committed to being more fair, welcoming and representative every day. We have a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Steering group and employee led communities called DE&I Champion Networks, helping us put DE&I at the heart of our decisions.
Check out a full list of our benefits and perks here.
- Everyday Flex - greater flexibility over where and when you work
- 25 days annual leave + extra days for years of service
- Day off for your birthday, house move, good deed day, and digital detox day
- Cycle to work and electric car schemes
- Free Calm App membership
- Enhanced Paternity Leave
- Fertility Treatment Financial Support
- Group Income Protection and private medical insurance
- Gym on-site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Talent referral bonus up to £5K
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.