At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
To strengthen our Power Grids Technology Center team, we are looking for C++ Developers. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
- As C++ developer you will be a member of PG TC Common Technology team in Kraków, developing various aspects of industrial products, based on well-known standards and protocols.
- You will cocreate a Power Automation Software Platform, developing SOA-based components in Linux environment.
- You will cooperate with embedded programmers, security experts, hardware geeks, research eggheads.
- We will expect you to present proactive mindset and willingness to constantly develop and learn new skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or a comparable technical discipline.
- 5+ years of professional development as C++ developer (good knowledge of Modern C++).
- Knowledge of multithreading & development side of Linux.
- Experience in Visual Studio, Git, Azure DevOps.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills in English, willingness to work in an international project set-up.
- Strong result orientation and willingness to take responsibility for the success of the software based projects.
- Good problem solving & analytical skills are welcome.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.