We use social analytics and machine learning to help suppliers in the alcohol industry optimize sales. We have a lot of very complex data (billions-scale), a robust platform, and a SaaS product for analysts.
Externally, we are a fairly private company. Internally, we have a high-capability, low-ego team of 10+ great people and a culture built on hard work and succeeding together. We are fully remote and hire across the US. We get together in-person a few times a year. Our company is a great fit for growth-oriented people who can work largely independently but know how to raise their hand when needed.
You will join our Data Engineering team working with our Client Services team to:
- Ingest and integrate client and 3rd-party partner data
- Improve, develop, and expand our data
- Export data to the Client Services team based on client requests
We are looking for someone who is:
- Detail-oriented and not afraid of digging through large data sets
- Scrappy with a positive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Has 2 or more years of technical experience, preferably with managing and working with datasets and databases
- Needs to grow and learn new things
- Able to take the lead on something but not afraid to ask for help
- We don’t need you to be familiar with any of our technologies to work with us. We believe great people will be able to learn what we use quickly.
Our current stack includes:
- Ruby / Rails (some python)
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Heroku, AWS, Terraform, Docker
If you are interested and think this may be a fit for you, please reach out! The first interview is a conversation with the Data Engineering Manager to learn about you, tell you about our company and the role, and see if there might be a fit from a high level.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.