Last updated 14th September 2022
Keyboard Jobs is funded and managed by Dusted Codes Limited (Dusted Codes), a UK registered company. For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, Dusted Codes is the data controller for processed personal information.
This page explains how we use and protect the personal information that we collect from you when you use the Keyboard Jobs Service.
How we use your personal information
We collect your personal information so that Dusted Codes can provide this service, which includes:
- Keyboard Jobs website
- services delivered through the website
- our social media marketing of your job ads
- support through our official email channels
When you use Keyboard Jobs, we collect personal information:
- to help us provide the services you've requested
- for collecting payments via our payment provider on our behalf
- to improve our services by analysing how they are used
In addition, if you give your consent, we will collect your personal information:
- for customer satisfaction surveys
- to monitor our performance against our equality and diversity standards
- to make sure we are targeting our service to meet the needs of priority groups
- to carry out user research with you
How to withdraw your consent
If you choose not to allow us to collect additional information, you will still receive the same level of service.
If you do provide this extra information, you can choose to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this if you:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we collect personal information
Personal information is provided directly by you to Keyboard Jobs when you:
- talk to us on the phone or face to face
- use our website
- send us emails, text messages or online messages
We may collect personal information about you from other systems, or organisations funded by Dusted Codes and from:
- organisations that pass on your details, so that we can make contact with you
Where we share your information
We may share your personal information with other services run by Dusted Codes and partner organisations, where the law allows it or we have a legal obligation to do so. This is to support the delivery of career services to you.
We may share information with the following:
- organisations working on behalf of Keyboard Jobs
- organisations who introduce you to us
- market research companies, who check how satisfied you are with the service you've received - though only if you've agreed to this
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
We may need to keep some of your personal information for up to 6 years after you stop using the service to satisfy our contractual audit requirements. Personal information kept for this reason will be restricted to a minimum and is to provide confirmation of payments and book keeping.
Your information will be held securely and destroyed when it is no longer required.
How to get a copy of your personal information
You can request a copy of any of your personal information that Keyboard Jobs holds by contacting us at email@example.com.
How to tell us if your personal information is incorrect
You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take reasonable steps to check the information's accuracy and correct it where necessary, and inform any organisations we may have shared it with.
How to withdraw from the Keyboard Jobs Service
You can stop using the Keyboard Jobs website at any time and request a removal of your private information at email@example.com.