Wolf & Badger is an innovative technology-led retail business with teams in London and New York (and soon in Spain as well!), that has exciting and ambitious plans for the next stages of development on its bespoke e-commerce platform.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Senior Python Developer to help us maintain and build exciting new features and support our fast growing business.
We have a cross-functional, focussed team of engineers, divided in squads. We work in sprints and practice continuous deployment through Gitlab.
Our product is currently a custom built e-commerce platform, with Django (Python) in the backend stack, and Gatsby (React) on the frontend side.
Based in Spain, with the future intention to open a new office in Málaga, you will:
- Work closely and collaborate with our development team to deliver innovative, efficient and valuable features
- Work alongside non-technical stakeholders to implement considered solutions that meet complex business requirements
- Maintain and improve our product/codebase, considering scalability and the end user at all times
- Passionate about solving complex, challenging and interesting business problems
- You should have solid professional experience with Python and Django, with a thorough approach to testing
- An independent worker, comfortable both working alone and as part of a team of in-house developers
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Applicants for this role will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be highly self-motivated and passionate
- Advanced or Business Level in English, both oral and written
- Experience building scalable backend services in Python (Django preferable) 🐍
- Experience configuring automated deployments to cloud infrastructure (AWS, DigitalOcean, GCS)
- Great experience working with Celery and Redis
- A solid understanding of relational databases (Postgres)
- Experience with Django Rest Framework
- Unix based software eg. Linux, Debian or OSX
- Good knowledge on HTML/CSS/jQuery
- Degree in related field eg. Computer Science
- Dev ops tools (eg. Docker and k8s)
- Experience in a Microservices architecture
- CI/CD experience (eg. Gitlab pipelines, CircleCI, Travis)
- Experience working with Apache or NGINX
- Automation test experience (the team uses Selenium and Cypress)
- Experience in e-commerce/Retail
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience (30000€ - 50000€)
- Creative work environment
- Flexible working hours, with a mix of in-house and remote work possible
- 25 days in addition to bank holidays
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.