At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Linux is at the center of several Power Grids products. PGGA is looking for an embedded developer for the PGLinux team. This team centralizes the Linux knowledge, coordinates the Linux efforts, and supports the product teams for Linux topics.
- Develop a vision and an architecture view for Linux in Power Grids, considering the needs and require-ments of the different Power Grids products.
- Take the responsibility for the processes about Linux in general.
- Actively contribute to the integration of Linux into the Power Grids products.
- Actively maintain the Power Grids Linux solutions and tools.
- Excellent understanding of Linux and its ecosystem as well as interest for Open Source Software. Existing contributions to Open Source Software are a strong plus.
- 5 years of experience.
- Deep knowledge of the Yocto project, previous experience shipping projects with it.
- Good knowledge of Bash scripts, Python, and C/C++.
- Previous experience with embedded systems development and testing, based on (but not exclusively) embedded Linux solutions.
- Ability to co-operate in international and multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communicator, ability to understand other views and opinions, good negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.