At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy Technology Center located in Krakow is looking for a self-starter who enjoys working with business-oriented development team, someone who is flexible team focused, easy to work with and an excellent communicator. Leveraging your mathematical and programming skills you will be involved in development of new methods and models that can be applied for power systems assets management and operation. You will be contributing to development of the variety of Hitachi Energy products that help powering good for a sustainable energy future.
- Work in R&D projects
- Being a part of project groups formed out of world-class engineers and experts in areas like applied mathematics, power systems and data science
- Possibility to develop skills and continuously improve qualifications in different areas; possibility to gain multidisciplinary competences
- A cooperative, international teams, great atmosphere and friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Remote or hybrid work.
- Development of models and algorithms/analytics.
- Code development.
- Ensuring the high quality of the code by application of best practices and dev tools.
- Participate in and organize needed meetings etc. needed for knowledge sharing and development strategies, presentation preparation.
- Discussions with domain experts.
- Together with the Analytics team plan and report the plans and progress for the team.
- Experimental and field data transformation and analysis.
- Analysing business requirements and translating into technical designs (reading and writing technical documentation).
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics, engineering (PhD considered a strong asset).
- Good skills in Data Analytics.
- Ability to work well in a team and deliver towards common goals, with attention to details, accuracy is important that you have a strong interest in technology and a willingness to share your knowledge.
- You are able to contribute with a strong problem-solving mindset and endurance to deliver and document high-quality technical solutions.
- Very good knowledge of Python.
- Practical knowledge of typical data science frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, Pandas, scikit-learn, Numpy).
- Some experience in the application of numerical methods, stochastic processes modelling, Bayesian Statistics, Monte Carlo analysis, probabilistic modelling, nonlinear dynamical systems modelling, statistical filtering.
- Good Communication skills to interact with global teams with clarity and transparency.
- Proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with GIT, Azure DevOps.
- Basic knowledge in Docker.
- Some knowledge of SCRUM and agile e.g. SAFe.
- Power System knowledge is a plus.
### Reference Number
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.