PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Vienna, Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague and Tokyo. We work on international markets. We are backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and international team and business.
About our team
Our SRE team is responsible for the platform and the reliability of the products. Wearing both hats allows us to quickly iterate on solutions.
We work fully remotely and are distributed over Paris, Zurich and Vienna. Our team values inclusion, life-work harmony, transparency, quality software, constructive feedback, individual growth, proactive attitude, a blameless environment and encourages macro management.
Our Team Challenges
PriceHubble more than doubled its engineers, projects and customers in the past 12 months, and is expanding quickly in Europe and Asia. This success is positively challenging our current architecture and infrastructure. The SRE team finds itself at the heart of PriceHubble’s digital transformation triggered by this growth. This includes redesigning our Landing Zone (cloud foundation), managing our cloud resources as code with Terraform, and applying GitOps practices, improving our processes, improving reliability & security, expanding monitoring, and fostering a strong DevOps culture.
As a Platform and/or Site Reliability Engineer at PriceHubble, you will play a key role in contributing to the long term infrastructure roadmap, cloud architecture and technology stack supporting our teams. The SRE team also acts as architect consultants thanks to our horizontal view across PriceHubble products, infrastructure and teams. You will guide teams designing kubernetes first microservices and contribute to automating the provisionment of the cloud resources required to run those microservices at scale. You will also help define uniform DevOps guidelines and processes in order to improve our developer effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Join a dedicated SRE team that supports the growth of the company.
- Play a pivotal role by actively engaging in technology choices and architecture decisions at all levels within the organization.
- Help attract talents, and mentor junior engineers.
- Advocate DevOps practices to our product development teams.
- Provide guidance to product development teams about designing for availability, reliability, scalability and security.
- Forster innovation and collaboration across multiple teams.
- Engage in and improve automation, tooling and processes so that software engineers can build, release and run their services autonomously.
- Building and maintaining systems for measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall health of services.
- Shape the platform/SRE vision and roadmap.
- Support products in production and manage service incidents.
Skills that will help you in this role:
- At least 2 years of working experience with public cloud providers and microservices.
- Applying site reliability engineering principles microservices.
- Implementing service monitoring strategies, defining SLOs and SLAs.
- Experience in managing incidents.
- Experience in growing companies and shepherding a DevOps culture.
- Proficiency with Terraform and GitOps practices.
- Good understanding of the Google Cloud Platform and their services.
- Understanding security in a cloud environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, Helm, and CICD pipelines.
- Confident software engineering skills, in Python and/or Go.
- Experience designing, maintaining and running microservices.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Comfortable being part of a distributed team and asynchronous communications.
- You’re okay with not knowing something, as you are confident in learning what is needed.
- In a nutshell, you have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude.
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.
Please mention that you found the job on keyboardjobs.com.